EQUIS INVEST CONSULTING spol. s r.o. was established in 1996 as a new company due to the division of the object of the company EQUIS, spol. s.r.o., which was founded in 1991.
Since then, it has set up its own economic, legal, information and personnel system enabling to cover a wide range of aspects of investment, economy and market environment in a clear manner.
Gradually, the company EQUIS INVEST, s.r.o., was established for development projects, CREZAR, s.r.o., for personnel and production projects, and RETER, s.r.o., for research and development projects, as separate but personally and economically related entities.
Long-term experience in investment and non-investment activities predetermine the companies falling within the EQUIS INVEST CONSULTING spol. s r.o. group to be a serious and solid partner in all areas of their activities.
EQUIS INVEST CONSULTING spol. s r.o. is entered in the Register of Public Sector Partners maintained by the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic and the register of research organizations – SK CRIS – maintained by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. It is also a holder of the ISO 9001 quality certificate.
EQUIS INVEST CONSULTING spol. s r.o. has its seat in Bratislava, but through its branches it operates in the whole territory of Slovakia.
Guarantees of legal certainty, discretion and, last but not least, successful solutions are essential attributes of cooperation.
The primary objective of EQUIS INVEST CONSULTING spol. s r.o. is the high quality of products and services, which is a prerequisite for maintaining and acquiring new clients. This goal can be achieved by the quality work of all employees of the companies belonging to the group.
For this purpose, the management of the company has established the following quality policy:
- The quality of services depends primarily on the quality of workers who bear full responsibility for the services provided.
- Improving quality is a planned, continuous process being regularly monitored and assessed.
- Cooperating organizations and service providers are fully involved in the quality improvement process.
- Ensuring the qualifications and expertise of workers.
- The quality management system is regularly reviewed in order to improve the provision of services.
- Emphasis on quality is given in the selection of products and services.
- Maintaining correct and ethical relationships.
- The company regularly renews its objectives in line with the quality policy.